Thursday, April 08, 2004

Today was my 1st day in 2S10. Went there to assemble during morning assembly and people were looking at me like "What is he doing here?"...felt weird,like an alien...but din really get to talk to my classmates as there were no tutorials today...hianz,i miss my EX-classmates esp. the girls...so sad but i guess i gotta do it. I missed my chem tutor, Ms Cheng!!! My new tutor is abit naggy,prefer esther's way of teaching -fast and clear to understand. Though she quite slack,but i find it easy to learn from her. Dont really like Mdm Ler...hianz but what to do? I'm in this class...But think of the bright side,i got Mr Yeo as my Physics tutor!!! So happy loh, love his way of teaching!! Finally escaped from Andrew Cox! Hope can score better for Physics under Mr Yeo, if not then i'm really dead...Heard that my Maths Tutor also good but haven see him yet...Hope everything turns out well.

Got back my MC Paper,got an A!!! After so long,i got an A..always got high B but not A so was quite glad about it. However, after reading Mr Anuar's comments about me, i was rather upset. He said that i din work hard enuff and i agreed...I wasnt like this in the past...Was it canoeing or my lazy behaviour that changed me? I guessed both. Hianz,felt quite upset about dropping FM,like pity...but well,it's all over and no pt thinking about it...

No comments: