Bad day today...Juz got back my Chem Paper...got a E...though i managed to pass,but i'm still upset. It's already April,i shouldn't be getting this type of results...Gosh,what should i do??? I was quite okie with it,but my friend was like so irritating,keep saying he should get higher results and kept complaining. So pissed with him loh...like get a life loh...get a E already ok liao..still complaining....ARH!!!!
Anyway,i handed in the form to drop FM today.YEA!!! Finally,after so long then i decided to. The feeling was good,like being freed from toture.Hope they approved it...pls do...!!Hope can change class,I cant stay in my class anymore. They are like doing HW every moment.I know they are hardworking and that's good..but i cant follow what they do...It's like if i don't do,i wont feel good but if i follow,i will be stressed up. Hopefully,can change class and get new environment and better friends...

No comments:
Post a Comment