I'm blogging while working...better get back to work in case get caught hehe
Friday, May 04, 2007
Back when people asked me "Which University are you going to?", i would reply"NTU....Computer Engineering" with alot of doubts in my mind. It was like i wasnt sure if i'm really enrolling for that course as it wasnt really my first choice. I was supposed to pick NUS Computing but stupid me thought that i could accept offers from both NUS and NTU..end up it was NTU Computer Engineering that i clicked on. However,all is history now....that's because i'm offered a place in NTU's Mathematical Science!! YES I'm going to NTU's MATHEMATICAL SCIENCE!!!!!!! Can u belive it? 3 years!!! This is my first choice for all my university applications for 3 straight years...finally this year they called me down for interview. I'm so freaking happy...ripped open the letter and Mathematical Science was printed in Bold. Cant wait for school to start!!! And Mum's gonna me and my sis a laptop each...woohoo...double happiness!! Gonna be staying in Hall...mixed feelings about it...i'm a homely person haha
I'm blogging while working...better get back to work in case get caught hehe
I'm blogging while working...better get back to work in case get caught hehe

No comments:
Post a Comment