I just uploaded my Idol Leandra's "Ben" on my blog!!! Sounds so good!!! Hianz i guess i really got no luck to go and catch the show tonight at Indoor Stadium...entered a lot of contests and all din work out well...then...Deming got 2 tickets...he asked WeiLiang and not me...how can he never ask me? I'm like such a big fan of Singapore Idol...then Weiliang replied after quite some time and Deming had already given his tickets to his friend...Call me unlucky? Hianz...feel so heartpain...it's like the tickets seem so close to me and it's gone... :( Leandra!!! I'll be supporting you at home tonight...
Yesterday J1 Camp was quite ok...fun to them i would say but not so fun for me? hehe...cause we were not the ones playing the games...i was in charge of the Hotdog station...waited so long for them to come...so while waiting...i lied on the sit up area,hoping to get a tan...fell asleep for a while...and now i'm red!!! I think i burnt...hope i wouldn't peeled...at least not on Monday...prays hard!!

No comments:
Post a Comment