Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I'm having rashes now...think i'm allergic to alcohol? Hope it gets better tml...Anyway was reading Clibby's blog...then he wrote that a 5 year old boy ignore his Dad because his dad owned him $21...wth...5 yr old and he's already liddat? Oh my gosh...wonder what he will be like if he grows up? Think that kids nowadays dun have those simplicity we used to have... We used to play those traditional games...while now they only go for computer games? I miss my childhood...esp those tibits we used to have...nowadays like cant find them...If i was the father of the 5 yr old child...i would not have tolerated his behaviour? I guess it's the family upbringing of the child that make him so money minded? I just finish uploading the pictures of the farewell dinner...i wonder when will be the next time we will take picture again?

No comments: